May 21, 2020
To Our Valued Guests and Owners:
With the current public health concern regarding COVID-19, we wanted to let you know we are carefully monitoring the situation and being proactive in minimizing its impact on our resort operations and our guests’ experience when we resume normal operations. We are taking reservations with rescheduling made easy.
Our Management Team and Staff Members are exercising precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health officials.
We are hoping to strike a balance between “business as usual” and using good common sense under the very unusual circumstances of COVID 19.
We wanted to share with you what we are doing to go above and beyond our usual high standards for cleanliness and sanitation:
- All of our Team Members are screened daily. We have reinforced with our staff that they should not come to work when they are sick.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at the Front Desk check-in and concierge areas.
- Our staff members are wearing gloves and face masks when engaging with guests face to face.
- We are practicing 6-foot social distancing in all departments and all common areas throughout the resort. We ask that while staying with us you practice 6-foot social distancing when in any common area.
- The elevator is restricted to 1 person or 1 family unit at a time.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in the lobby of the Main Inn, the elevator, the pool, and fitness center for guest use.
- We are practicing touchless check-in procedures. Please keep an eye out for an email the week prior to your arrival which will provide you with updates on what you need to do to check-in.
- We encourage you to work with our Front Desk Team regarding any concierge needs during your stay remotely by contacting the Front Desk from your room phone or cell phone at any time.
- Our team will not enter an occupied unit unless it is an emergency. If appliable, stayover service linens will be left outside of the door to your unit on your scheduled stay over a day.
- Any requested maintenance or housekeeping items will be left outside the door to a guest unit.
- Check out will be remote. Please contact the Front Desk from your room phone 5 minutes prior to your departure. We will check you out over the phone and email you a receipt if you would like one.
- Our Housekeeping team has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our public and common areas, including areas touched by guests such as countertops, handrails, elevator buttons, public bathrooms, and doorknobs.
- We have put in place an ambitious cleaning/disinfecting schedule, taking place three times a day, for all public facilities including, but not limited to:
- Locker rooms
- Exercise rooms
- Pool room
- Game room equipment
- Guest Laundries
- Vending areas
- Public restrooms
- Railings on staircases, doorknobs
- We have implemented a high-level infection control procedure following CDC recommended guidelines for cleaning rooms between guests.
- Clean and disinfect all hard surfaces and high touch surfaces with an EPA registered disinfectant.
- Remaking room with all new soft surfaces (linens) laundered in accordance with the CDC and EPA guidelines regarding cleaning products and high-temperature washer settings.
- Removing all printed/reusable collateral from guest rooms.
- Maintaining proper separation between soiled and clean linens.
- Our Front Desk staff is wiping down all surfaces and workstations with disinfectant, including phones, keyboards, and mice, credit card machines, desks/countertops, key cards, pens, etc. at the end of each shift and is assisting Housekeeping with the cleaning of common areas/lobbies.
- We anticipate restrictions on when we can open our amenities. Once we can reopen the pool and hot tubs, we want you to know we have met with the State Pool inspector and been assured that current practices for treating the pool and hot tubs themselves are all that is needed for water treatment and have increased cleaning of all hard surfaces in the pool area including lounge chairs and pool decks.
- We ask our guests to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
If you are under containment or self-quarantine, we ask that you abide by the CDC recommended guidelines and remain at your home. For further details, please visit the CDC site at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html. The state of NH also has information at https://www.nh.gov/covid19/.
If you are planning on activities and attractions during an upcoming stay with us, we suggest you contact the business directly to confirm what if any changes to operations may be in effect.
The safety of our guests and associates is our top priority. We want to thank you in advance for putting your trust in us as you plan for future travels and look forward to having you be our guests again soon. Please let us know of any questions you have, and we will work together to keep abreast of developments and updated information.